Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Defection

The witch's once upon a stooge came bearing gifts and a message from her, that she is very "fond"of me and that she should like me to have this gift basket.
Her once upon a stooge said,"I believe you asked her about her shenanigans past?"
"Yup," I said.
"You might want to know she planted prescriptions in her co-worker's desk, got her removed, fucked this weirdo, and got a posting in a different department."
"OMG, that happens in real life??!!!
I thought it was something one only saw on T.V.
This is creeping me out."
"Yeah, you need to know."
Witches have no friends, only allies who eventually desert them, or end up dead once they figure out who the witch really is.
I have a distinct recollection from a couple of years ago when she called me and said,"hehehehehe you know, bad people have very good lives. Hahahaha they get away with murder. You should be bad Sonali. You are just like my Mom. She was sooooo good. And she suffered all her life. hehehehehehe"

Okay people, if I eat the candy from this basket and keel over, you know who did it.

                                                                                                                

                                                                                                                                          - SDG

No comments: