Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Covering Her Tracks Like A Pro

The witch's past evil deeds came back to bite her in the butt.
I asked her,"What's going on?"
She looked sweet and innocent and completely guileless and asked in her sweeter than honey mixed with sugar voice, while batting her eyelashes,"I don't know what you are talking about."
"Oh, come on," I said,"you know exactly what I want to discuss with you."
"I have no clue what or who you are talking about. Lovely shirt you are wearing. The color really brings out the sparkle in your eyes. Where did you buy it? I am fasting today so I am feeling very weak. I need to go lie down, then I attend the prayer meeting."

                                                                                                                                 - SDG

                                                                                                                                                           

No comments: