Monday, March 18, 2013

Thank you JJ

I am very grateful to my friend Jyoti who appreciated my writing and encouraged me to keep on writing even when I felt like I was all out of witch-isms. She sent me this note congratulating me on my starting my blog that I am sharing with you. She had suggested the name "Witchipaedia" for the compilation of my witch stories. I could not have thought of a better title.
Thanks Jyoti. You are an awesome writer yourself and praise coming from you is extra special.

"If fairies have mesmerized us forever, the witches, in their turn, have kept us spellbound with their ways too! As in fairy tales, where a happy ending was not possible unless the evil forces were vanquished, so too in real life, living happily -ever- after is not possible until negative forces have been subdued and erased from our lives.
The dilemma however, is that evil forces are not easily discernible. The black robes and pointed hats of witches, the brooms on which they flew, the cauldrons in which they brewed magic potions no longer exist. They have been very well camouflaged with modern dresses, swanky cars, sophisticated lifestyles and could fool, the most intelligent minds.
Witchcraft has become subtle. Pretended affection, false sense of caring, back stabbing is the modern version. Unsuspecting people are victimized and the lives of entire families are ruined by such predators for pleasure. Unlike the witches of yore, they do not cachinnate openly once they have hurt you, rather they offer their sympathies to complete the act.
It takes acumen to see past the sweet façade into the dark interiors where hard hearts harbor evil intentions.
Reading Sonali’s posts on Witchipaedia, makes one feel, “I wish I had known this earlier!”. However, it’s better late than never. A very well put together blog indeed! Looking forward to reading more! All the best Sonali!
J"

No comments: