Monday, March 10, 2014

5 Year Plan

When you've known someone a long while you might as well give them a long while to course correct and get on the high road again.

Just as I decided to give her 5 years the phone rings,  she says,"Hahahahaha, so you cook, you take care of the house and the kids hahahaha."

[Confused silence]

"Why don't you come for 2 week, have a good time, go back. You don't know how to relax."

"I'm happy with my life. No complaints. I read to relax."

CLICK


*****************************************************************************


Next day

RING RING

NRI obsessed Witch,"I am starting an MA in two days. My husband is taking a transfer to Delhi. Bye."

***************************************************************************

Best feeling ever when the witch chooses to make an exit.

Her extreme derision of me for those six months was based on her assumption that those who cook have no brain or some similar asinine assumption.

No comments: